Tempat ngobrol para siswa, siswi dan alumni SMKN1 Bontang
IndeksFAQPencarianPendaftaranLogin
forum ini butuh logo dan URL baru agar tidak terkesan bahwa forum ini milik smkn1. kirimkan ide kalian topik yg sudah disediakan di kritik dan saran.

Share | 
 

 English is Fun

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: English is Fun   Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 am

hey, you may post everything down here.
we'll try to make correction of your words.

here is an example :

Quote :

the red colored text is in indonesian language. you was breaking the rules!!

becomes..

Quote :

the red colored words are indonesian language. you broke the rules!


you may request translation (eng-ind, ind-eng) for texts, articles, news, subtitles, lyrics, etc.. we would be happy to try to help.

you may have questions or problems concerning to english, grammar, tenses, spelling, everything !
please don't hesitate to share us.

Quote :

english for fun.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gedel



Jumlah posting : 71
Join date : 29.05.09
Age : 18
Lokasi : dirumah aja..

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 pm

thanks wet tissue...

i will learn harder to write in english.

thumbsup

_________________
Pemburu ilmu dan wanita
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://gedelism.blogspot.com
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm

not at all. that's what we are here for...


gedel wrote:
thanks wet tissue...

i will learn harder to write in english.

thumbsup

>> we cannot translate a trademark brand's words... because that will turn meaningless.

tisubasaaah™️ is a trademark brand (™️)

for example, we cannot define Bridgestone into a stone of a bridge. it will have other meaning.

english for friends
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
nurray

avatar

Jumlah posting : 31
Join date : 02.06.09
Age : 29
Lokasi : my sweet kitchen

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

why "the red colored words are indonesian language. you broke the rules!", not "the red colored text is in indonesian language. you was breaking the rules!!"

i need an explanation to learn from his mistake.please.. :lugu:
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 am

nurray wrote:
why "the red colored words are indonesian language. you broke the rules!", not "the red colored text is in indonesian language. you was breaking the rules!!"


'text' is mostly meant to be a whole content of an article, a sentence, or a paragraph.
'word' refers to a single combination of letters which is part of a sentence..

1. you was breaking the rules!
2. you broke the rules!

the main idea of the sentence is that Mister Yan broke the rules, the point is what Mister Yan did, not when Mister Yan did it.

Continous Tense describes time of something that is happening in the past, present, or future.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gedel



Jumlah posting : 71
Join date : 29.05.09
Age : 18
Lokasi : dirumah aja..

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm

"text" is the whole document, but the red colored text is only one text on the document. everybody can see the text.

"you was breaking the rules!" because he broke the rule in the past time and still broke the rule now until he edit the post.

am i wrong? study

_________________
Pemburu ilmu dan wanita
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://gedelism.blogspot.com
farsy



Jumlah posting : 6
Join date : 21.06.09
Lokasi : Bontang

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm

gedel wrote:
"text" is the whole document, but the red colored text is only one text on the document. everybody can see the text.

"you was breaking the rules!" because he broke the rule in the past time and still broke the rule now until he edit the post.

am i wrong? study




Why Colored not Coloured,explain to me please
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm

gedel wrote:
"text" is the whole document, but the red colored text is only one text on the document. everybody can see the text.

"you was breaking the rules!" because he broke the rule in the past time and still broke the rule now until he edit the post.

am i wrong? study

if you mean such that condition, you can use Past Perfect Continuous Tense for bolded explanation above.

that becomes ''you had been breaking the rules!''

Continuous Tense focuses on time only.

-------

@gedel, text refers to a complete sentence which has a complete meaning dude. your point is a part of text which are words.

@farsy, 'colour' is british english, 'color' is american english (cmiiw).
eg. odor x odour, meter x metre, liter x litre, cab x taxi, mad x angry, etc.
we will find american english in almost western movies, why? because they're made in Hollywood!
we will find british english in novels, poets, periods, news, many more..


Terakhir diubah oleh tisubasaaah™ tanggal Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm, total 1 kali diubah (Reason for editing : add details)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
nurray

avatar

Jumlah posting : 31
Join date : 02.06.09
Age : 29
Lokasi : my sweet kitchen

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm

wew..i think we need ms Retno here..

lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 pm

nurray wrote:
wew..i think we need ms Retno here..

lol!

that must be exciting.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mister Yan

avatar

Jumlah posting : 31
Join date : 01.06.09
Lokasi : OiL City Light

PostSubyek: mas - mba'   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Spoiler:
 

Brothers and sisters, what are you talking about?? why bringing my name here?? yu make me confuse..i dont understand Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Terakhir diubah oleh gedel tanggal Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 pm, total 1 kali diubah (Reason for editing : wrong language)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.yayan-bakar.co.cc/
gedel



Jumlah posting : 71
Join date : 29.05.09
Age : 18
Lokasi : dirumah aja..

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 pm

nurray wrote:
wew..i think we need ms Retno here..

lol!

its better to watching her legs than listening the lesson..

jump

_________________
Pemburu ilmu dan wanita
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://gedelism.blogspot.com
tisubasaaah™



Jumlah posting : 106
Join date : 31.05.09
Lokasi : Samarinda

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 am

@gedel, i prefer touch nurray's to miss retno.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Bayu D'Cstrife Hirosue

avatar

Jumlah posting : 10
Join date : 26.10.10
Age : 22
Lokasi : Lab O.T.K

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 pm

english is fun and so confuse ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gedel



Jumlah posting : 71
Join date : 29.05.09
Age : 18
Lokasi : dirumah aja..

PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

absolutely confusing

_________________
Pemburu ilmu dan wanita
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://gedelism.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubyek: Re: English is Fun   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
 
English is Fun
Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
SMK Negeri 1 Bontang (Forum) :: Yang dibahas para siswa dan siswi SMKN1 Bontang :: Bahas seputar pelajaran :: English Freedom-
Navigasi: